BUEC- Interim Regional HRBP, Maresfield, UK
Interim Regional Human Resources Business Partner
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
About The Role
The Gunnebo Entrance Control HR team is involved in a range of activities, including implementing change, employee relations, annual performance and pay review, training and development, management information, policy and process improvement, payroll and general HR administration. The Regional HRBP will report to the VP HR and provide strategic and operational guidance, supporting on all HR related matters at Gunnebo Entrance Control UK and its European Business Units. The HRBP will promote a proactive and flexible HR service, providing relevant and appropriate HR support to managers and employees, driving best practice and ensuring compliance with Company procedures, policies and employment legislation.
The HR team is working on several change projects across the organisation and the HRBP will play a key role in the delivery of these projects.
What You Will Do
- Manage multiple HR project deployments and drive change management approaches.
- Drive key project delivery, ensuring key milestones are identified and achieved in a complex and changing environment, working with the broader HR team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Proactively manage stakeholder updates and communication of key project achievements.
- Manage multiple HR project deployments
- Support the VP HR with the planning, implementation and delivery of change programmes across Gunnebo Entrance Control
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- ER case management with a broad range of complexity
- Oversee payroll process for both UK and Europe
- Support the values and culture of the organization and implement HR activities which support the organization’s culture
- Support and coach managers to improve people planning, performance and capability, support them to identify future talent, drive engagement, manage change effectively and enable them to make balanced and informed decisions about people
- Oversee annual HR processes such as performance management, annual pay reviews, engagement survey
- Ensure policies, procedures and process are up to date and fit for purpose and in line with GDPR requirements
- Ensure the correct storage of personal information in line with GDPR guidelines
- Support the design and delivery of training for managers including inductions, sickness management, performance management and recruitment
- Support the VP HR in implementing effective people strategies and activities within the organisation where required.
- Any other duties for the Company within the role holder’s capacity in accordance with their skills and capabilities
Who we are looking for
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in leading change programmes from a HR perspective
- Experience working as an HR generalist at Manager or Business Partner level
- Solid knowledge of HR practice and UK employment law with proven experience of applying knowledge and finding practical solutions that meet the needs of the manager/team
- Experience working in a changing environment and delivering change projects
- Knowledge /experience of European employment law would be ideal
- Experience overseeing the delivery of an HR service
- Pragmatic, flexible and adaptable with an ability to tailor approach to different situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including emotional intelligence and political awareness, to form effective working relationships
- Experience of Payroll systems and processes
- Strong planning, organiational skills and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands, proven ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and experience of drafting and presenting clear and concise reports on various issues
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues
- Attention to detail
- CIPD Member or equivalent gained through experience in a senior HR position
- Evidence of CPD
Why join us
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety and collaboration? Our employees have ideas on how to build a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion to realize them. Our attention to societal trends, and our ability to translate these into business opportunities, alongside our dedication to customers, sustainability and digitalization have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry.
We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the strong will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international and diverse and pro-active working environment. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
At Gunnebo, we have a bigger mission, we are working For a Safer World. We welcome with your application.
About Gunnebo Group
The Gunnebo Group is a global leader in security offering innovative products and services to protect and control the flow of people, and to safely secure valuables. Through our businesses Gunnebo Entrance Control and Gunnebo Safe Storage we offer solutions to customers in retail, public transport, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites and banking. We operate worldwide through our 3,400 employees, 25 country locations and 10 production facilities to serve customers in over 100 markets. Together we create a safer world.
Gunnebo Entrance Control specializes in access control solutions enabling customers increased efficiency, safety and end-user experience. Our wide range of products are designed to create a safe environment without restricting freedom of movement, whether it is to enter the lobby of a company, a store, an entertainment area, an industrial area and public transport. We shape the future of people flow management.