BUSS Financial Controller
Reports to Head of Financial Controlling Europe Safe Storage
- Business partner to all European functions in all financial aspects to ensure company success (performance and cash flow) and compliances to policies and regulations
- Safeguard of the financial accounts and reporting of assigned legal entities.
- Responsible of the month end process including ensuring the completion of the General Ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliations and production of the P&L statements
- Working closely with our chosen outsourced finance partner to deliver exceptional service and management accounting
- Review and approval of payment runs and monthly payroll
- Responsible for accruals management incl. accruals for missing expenses, obsolete stock and bad debts
- Providing commentary and analysis around the company’s performance vs. Budget to the management team
- Providing financial advice to managers regarding initiatives to improve the company’s financial performance and cash flow
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and regulations
- Coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting, and reforecast processes.
- Cashflow forecasting
- Reviewing & preparing the annual statutory accounts
- Submitting taxation returns and liaison with external tax specialists
- Liaising with external auditors and banks if required
Education & Experience
- Typically requires an academic degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA or CPA
- Financial reporting and tax experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex issues
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using budgeting, forecasting and reporting tools
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- Business & results oriented
- Proactive, with initiative & self-dependent.
Please if you are interested send your CV and cover letter to Clara Colomes before March 31st.