Electronic Engineer Trainee, Lavis
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation
journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation
this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo
is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your
- Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible and provide insight into our operations and business Units. It is a one-year program with a work assignment, and you will work on a project during the all journey. The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular training from a prestigious Business School (ESCP) and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to acquire new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to be offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information, please access our web site:
What you will do
The purpose of this role is to manage the CE certification of the new electronic platform and bring in the organization a better knowledge about design and validation of electronic boards, to be exploited for all the future products and for the improvements of legacy ones.
- Lead the design review of new electronics boards.
- Lead the certification (EMC & Functional safety) of new and existing boards.
- Define modifications to be applied on electronic boards and liaise with the stakeholders the implementation of these measures.
- Apply Design to Cost and Modular approach.
- Support production with
proper documentation and training
Education Required: master’s degree in electronic engineering or similar
Language: Fluent in English and Italian
Specific or Technical knowledge: Development of mechatronic components, EMC knowledge and expertise also for laboratory tests, PCB design with microcontroller platform, Functional Safety applied to mechatronic components.
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams, and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
- Do you fit the profile?
- You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
- Ready to apply? Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please up-load your CV and academic grades in the form below before May 19.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact Cecilia Guolo (Cecilia.Guolo@Gunnebo.com)