Global Partner Network, Malaysia
Reports to: Global Partner Network Director
Contract: This role is being offered as a permanent full-time position.
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
About The Role
The overall objective of the GPN Manager is to promote Gunnebo’s range of products and secure major projects within an allocated geographical area.
The GPN Manager will be responsible for searching and managing opportunities in Malaysia and possibly other areas in SE Asia to be defined, as well as establishing and supporting Partner/Partners and Key Accounts located within the area.
(Note that Gunnebo may modify GPN Mangers’ areas based on market and organisational needs.)
What You Will Do
Partnership Network Setup and Development
- Set geographical target to set up partner presence
- Select / choose suitable partner in selected countries
- Define the level agreement of chosen partner.
Develop, service, and grow relationships with Gunnebo partners.
- Maintain effective working relationships with current partners
- Lead regular onsite meetings and conference calls with partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Train partners to ensure continual improvement in sales, capability, knowledge, performance and profitability
- Developing sales strategies - set and enforce sales goals with partners
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector in each territory
- Support Partners with client offers
- Through Key accounting, coordination, support and direct involvement in key projects he/she will insure continuous profitable growth of sales with each partner.
- Monitor lead pipelines
- Driving peak performance and sales success across each partner
- Develop an accurate and realistic annual budget plan and monitor performance to budget with partners
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts for upcoming three to six months
- Set up KPIs according to partner level classification and Sales Enablement & Marketing Strategy and goals
- Set up regular partner performance follow up online and onsite visit meetings
- Annual (re) classification of partner according to KPIs goal and global scoring
- Release non-performing partners if appropriate
- Ensure Partner’s compliance with Gunnebo contract and best practice
- Implement marketing plans set out by the Partner marketing team
- Attend local trade exhibitions
- Update Partners on new product development
- Global and local market awareness (economical, political, risk assessment…)
- Map key projects/segments and relevant stakeholders/influencers within the area as well as a strong understanding of the local environment and routes to market
- Gather market information, competitor analysis, market needs and new
product requirement and present it in a structured and analytical way to the
relevant department to insure continuous improvement of the offering and its
Key Account Management
- Following the identification and assessment of key partners, he/she will
create or reinforce existing relationship with key stakeholders (system
integrators mainly) within the region and manage alliances against specific
- While Mass Transit projects are managed by a dedicated team within Gunnebo Entrance Control, the GPN Manager will support mapping of key mass transit projects and relevant stakeholders / influencers within the GPN geographical area
- Coordinate activities with the relevant Global Mass Transit partner and/or Partner (when directly involved) and will ensure that the best approach and support is provided to secure mass transit projects within the GPN geographical area.
- GPN Manager will support the Mass Transit project teams, by managing customer expectations and satisfaction during the implementation whenever necessary.
- Technical and bid management support against specific project whenever
Who we are looking for
- Significant, proven experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a related role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support
- Ability to build rapport and adapt to different cultures and backgrounds
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- Extensive knowledge of SE Asia market
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Fluent in English
- Market knowledge in access control system/security solution
- Master/BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Able to travel globally
Please if you are interested attach your CV and cover letter to the form below.
Contact person: Charis Ashton@Gunnebo.com