HR Business Partner, Göteborg
- Be our HR Business Partner Sweden, in a dynamic environment of our headquarter
- Work with local and global HR projects for example implementation of a new HRIS system, Employer Branding and Talent acquisition.
- Collaborate with the Group HR Managers to support and drive the HR strategic agenda.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the annual HR Cycle, including Performance Development for Sweden
- Participate in on-site recruitment when needed and coordinate and perform employee activities required on site, i.e. onboarding, training sessions
- Support leaders with resolving employee issues, support and advise leaders on HR related matters and policies
- Support the organization and managers in Sweden with Labor Law, Regulations and Union Negotiations when applicable
- Implement global policies according to country legislation and company requirements
- Administrate in Gunnebo’s global HR system. Provide support to users and participate in system development project
- Participate in strategic, global HR Projects as implementation of a new HRIS system, Employer branding, Talent Acquisition
Who we are looking for:
- Academic degree that reflects interest in people and business, preferably within HR
- 4-6 years of HR Business Partner experience in Sweden
- Analytical and structured mindset with an interest in truly delivering business value
- Experience of working in a global organization is an advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including problem-solving, collaboration, and relationship building
- Passionate for HR field with interest on continuous improvement and learning
- Fluent in Swedish and English
If this is you: Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send up-load your CV and cover letter in the form below before September 30.
If you have any question about the role do not hesitate to contact Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@Gunnebo.com)