Junior Purchaser, Bari
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organization this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
About The Role
We are looking for a dynamic Junior Purchaser to join our team at the Innovation Hub in Bari, Italy. In this role, you will be a part of the R&D Engineering Team and you will be responsible for coordinating all purchasing needs they may have to test, evaluate, and develop new products within the Physical Security Market.
For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a purchasing role, as well as excellent negotiation and customer service skills. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and you would like to develop your skills in a highly creative international team, please submit your resume today.
What You Will Do
- Create a portfolio of reliable suppliers by market search taking into consideration our sustainability standards
- Prepare and launch requests for quotations as per the specification defined by our Product managers/engineers & negotiate prices and conditions.
- Coordinate all purchasing operations for the internal needs of the Innovation Hub, i.e. furniture, Office Supplies, technical equipment, etc...
- Be involved in technical meetings to understand the specifications to be requested from our potential suppliers.
- Raise purchase orders and coordinate/track invoices and payments with Finance.
- Support our Global Sourcing Manager in other global strategies.
Who we are looking for
- Master’s degree in electronic engineering (preferably)
- Previous experience in the purchasing department within any Industrial sector
- Fluent English proficiency
- Strong analytical ability & proactively support business
- Hands-on approach & doer
- Excellent organizational & problem-solving skills
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well in a team and to interact with multicultural organizations
Please if you are interested up-load your CV & cover letter in the form below.
Contact person: Malgorzata Fabczak (Malgorzata.Fabczak@Gunnebo.com)