Quality Inspector Engineer, Lavis
Quality Engineer Dept. – Gunnebo Entrance Control
Workplace: Gunnebo Entrance Control S.p.A., Lavis (Trento), Italy
About the role:
We are looking for a Quality Inspector/Engineer to be added to the Quality Department Staff.
The new resource will support the existing Team in all the current activities, but she/he will also be required to have a special attitude towards continuous improvement and digitalization.
Reporting to: Quality & Enviroment Manager
Duration: The position is permanent
What you will do:
- Inspections of incoming components using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, checking dimensions, and assuring proper functionality. Being proactive in moving Inspections as much as possible within Suppliers.
- Follow-up the non-compliant material process with Suppliers until resolution.
- Assure Gunnebo Products adhere to standards / procedures and are complying with legal requirements.
- Introduce electrotechnical checks in Incoming Inspection and Production Monitoring processes.
- Help in the Customer Claims Process Management (ticketing process, analysis on returned items, …)
- Cooperation with the other internal departments to give support and to pursue the continuous improvement of the company and its products.
- Occasional Auditing activities on key Suppliers
- Drafting Quality Documents, such as Testing Procedures, System Management Procedures, Reports
- Digitalization Activities.
- Data collection and KPI monitoring.
- Support the Quality Manager in reporting and data analysis operations.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar role
Knowledge / Education:
- Technical Degree with basic know-how in mechatronic.
- Technical skills and ability to understand drawings, technical documents and manuals.
- Utilization of measuring instruments
- Good computer skills (Microsoft 365, ERP)
- Fluent in Italian, Business English medium level
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving
Why join us:
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety and collaboration? Our employees have ideas on how to build a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion to realize them. Our attention to societal trends, and our ability to translate these into business opportunities, alongside our dedication to customers, sustainability and digitalization have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry.
We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the strong will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international and diverse and pro-active working environment. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
At Gunnebo, we have a bigger mission, we are working For a Safer World. Welcome with your application.
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30th 2023.
Your application will be treated confidentially. It should contain:
- Summary / Curriculum Vitae
- An application letter which should contain:
- A reflection on your background / track record
- Comments on your personality (in relation to what is required for this role)
- What makes you interested in this role