Regional Sales Executive, Toronto- Canada
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions. We are diverse in our offering, our customer outreach, and our mindset.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting journey working with a global, multi-cultural, and highly motivated organization, this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true and big enough to realize your career goals.
About Gunnebo Group
The Gunnebo Group is a global leader in security, offering innovative products and services to protect and control the flow of people and safely secure valuables. We operate worldwide through our 3,400 employees, 25 country locations, and 10 production facilities to serve customers in over 100 markets. Through our businesses, Gunnebo Entrance Control and Gunnebo Safe Storage offer solutions to customers in retail, public transport, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites, and banking.
About The Role
Regional Sales Executive to lead the sales strategy for the marketing and growth of new regional clientele and management of assigned accounts to drive growth while ensuring the productivity and profitability of these relationships. The position is primarily responsible for prospecting new clients, leveraging relationships and Gunnebo’s organizational and security solution strengths and executing the sales plan that will enable the region to meet its sales and growth objectives. This position will be based out of the GTA area, reporting to the National Sales Manager.
- Business development of Regional Account business contacts into long-term business relationships
- Build, develop, qualify and close a pipeline of new business opportunities required to achieve sales objectives
- Maintain and develop client hunting list, pipeline and sales plan
- Ensure the assigned annual sales plan for the role is achieved
- Understand and act upon cross-selling opportunities and present applicable Gunnebo’s solutions and services of our full product portfolio
- Understand and interpret prospective client’s security, operational and financial objectives
- Maintain frequent contact with all clients and deliver best-in-class customer service by providing new solutions that apply to client needs
- Deliver advanced solution presentations, (verbal and written) to prospective customers that comprehensively outline the solutions, benefits and ROI
- Work closely with operations to ensure major projects are successfully completed and signed off by the customer.
- Stay current with external and internal developments within the industry
- This role will be focused on the GTA area
primarily; however, some travel to the Caribbean will be required
- A proven track record of generating new sales opportunities and exceeding sales targets with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Three years of experience in the Security industry (technical or sales) with a solid working knowledge of various security solutions such as electronic security systems, architectural hardware solutions, high-security locks and locksmithing services, and safe and vault solutions.
- A team player with an eagerness to learn
- A strong network in the commercial properties and institutional verticals
- A proven background utilizing a consultative / solution sales approach strategy
- The ability to derive, set and achieve goals with a proven track record of successful sales
- Proven ability to network, prospect and convert new clients and build strong relationships
- Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly understand the client’s business, processes, and objectives that will translate into effective solution propositions
- The ability to work independently, under pressure, and persevere.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software packages and overall computer skills
- Security and or Loss Prevention/Asset Protection experience a definite asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license and
access to a vehicle
Start challenging yourself today in a team environment that rewards innovation and dedication with a competitive salary, vehicle allowance, an above-average commission compensation plan, quarterly and annual bonus packages, laptop, and smartphone. The compensation package also includes a comprehensive benefits program, including group health and dental, retirement plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Why join us
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Our employees have ideas for building a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion for realizing them. Our attention to societal trends, our ability to translate these into business opportunities, and our dedication to customers, sustainability, and digitalization have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry.
We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance-driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the fierce will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one, we support you with your personal growth through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities in a dynamic, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Please note: Gunnebo Canada, Inc. provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact the HR Department so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.