Sales Support Engineer, Riyadh
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
About the role:
Within Gunnebo Middle East - KSA, the role of the Sales Support Engineer is to fulfill the sales support function for the branch in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and to provide the required technical sales support in the physical security field – communication in English and Arabic are required.
The position will provide onsite technical support to various Channel Partners and is required to prepare commercial offers for both direct and transactional business. The preparation of technical submittals and prequalification documents will be required in this role.
The role will involve travel in the assigned region.
Workplace: Gunnebo Middle East – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Duration: This is permanent full-time position
Reporting to: This position reports to the Country Business Development Manager
What you will do:
- Provide required Sales Support to the Country Business Development Manager
- Provide onsite technical support to Channel Partners
- Prepare commercial offers for both direct and transactional business
- Prepare technical submittals and prequalification documents
around the assigned region
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent experience in the field of physical security systems (Entrance Control, High Security “HVM” products, Integrated Security solutions, etc.)
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in a Sales Support function
- Candidate should have a technical sales background in the physical security field
- Experience in providing onsite technical support to Channel Partners
in the Saudi Arabia market is essential
Knowledge / Education:
- Electronics/Communication Engineering degree level
- 3-5 years of experience in a Sales Support function
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English are required – any additional language skills will be an advantage
- Technical Sales background in physical security field
- Performance: Deliver the expected results, take accountability for actions, have the needed competence to do the job, strive for high quality work
- Teamwork: Communicate with clarity and empathy, supportive towards others, actively ask for and give feedback, cooperate with all colleagues to achieve common goals
- Attitude: Show integrity in everything you do, treat everyone with respect, have empathy towards others, being passionate about and competitive in all you do
- Mindset: continuously improve by choosing superior and digital ways of working, being responsible to drive and adapt to change, develop by continuously learning, being eager and quick to adapt when it comes to new ideas