Sustainability Officer Trainee, Maresfield
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation
journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation
this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo
is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your
- Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible and provide insight into our operations and business Units. It is a one-year program with a work assignment, and you will work on a project during the all journey. The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular training from a prestigious Business School (ESCP) and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to acquire new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to be offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information, please access our web site:
What you’ll do as a Trainee
Primarily to drive sustainability within the Organisation. Working alongside the Sustainability Forum to develop and implement a coordinated action plan to achieve sustainability goals and targets.
- Develop and maintain databases for tracking progress toward sustainability goals, objectives, and target
- Provide business support for assessing environmental impacts of business activities, technologies, products, customer-relevant use patterns and business models utilizing recognized LCA and inventory tools, standards, and international databases.
- Conduct research on industry best practices in sustainability to facilitate continuous improvement of the company's environmental performance.
- Coordinate with various independent research rating institutes to provide feedback on organization sustainability efforts and therefore improving its performance.
- Understand and support the development of new products, services and facilities meeting both environmental standards and customer needs.
- Work with and recommend ways of improving efficiency and reducing waste within the Production Units QHSE and other areas.
- Help develop policies, procedures and guidelines that promote sustainability.
- Help drive forward ESG reporting, frameworks and management system standards in the workplace and continuously monitor their trends.
- Throughout the organization, set up and conduct internal sustainability audits. Leading to the identification and suggested resolutions to identified gaps.
- Work with the VP
of HR to Support Sustainability generally within BUEC, focus on the
Sustainability Forum and Normative Data Collation Project for 2023.
Education Required: Degree in Sustainability and Environment
Language: Fluent in English, Italian and or Czech an advantage
Specific or Technical knowledge: Sustainability and Environmental Project Management Experience - Desirable
- Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have a digital background and embrace change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply? Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please up-load in the form below your CV and academic grades before May 31
HR Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org