Trainee Engineering & Sales, Indonesia
The position is a local Upskill Program to develop Indonesia young talents and provide insights into our Business operations. The participants of Upskill Program will join series of Training and Development, job assignment in Engineering, Sales, Finance, HR and Operations as well as doing the job assignment, project to oversee and improve the performance of the company.
After one year program, the participants will be assigned into Engineering & Sales Department.
What You Will Do: Main responsibilities and task
- Knowing the business, system, product and business models of the company and Gunnebo Group.
- Local and overseas training/certification available for Upskill program participants.
- Project assignment while joining the program to improve the performance of the company.
- The Upskill participants will be accompanied by a Mentor/Coach which will be assigned by the company.
Who we are looking for: Qualifications: experience, education and competences
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3.25
- Full commitment to join the full program (1 year Program).
- Willing to explore their knowledge and competencies in Fire, Safety and Security business.
- Good analytical thinking, Agile, innovative, problem solver.
Why join us
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety and collaboration? Our employees have ideas on how to build a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion to realize them. Our attention to societal trends, and our ability to translate these into business opportunities, alongside our dedication to customers, sustainability and digitalization have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry.
We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the strong will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international and diverse and pro-active working environment. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
At Gunnebo, we have a bigger mission, we are working For a Safer World. Welcome with your application.
Please up-load your CV and cover letter in the form below
HR Contact person Nasrul (Nasrul@Gunnebo.com)