Lean Transformation Engineer
The purpose of this role is to identify and implement lean transformation projects (aligned with the Lean strategy) within the Operations function of Entrance Control Business Unit.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring that the technical objectives are met.
- Driving, bringing support & coordinating relevant projects (focused on lean transformation in Operations)
- Bringing know-how & expertise where needed, so as to facilitate local execution/ implementation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs & ensure resource availability and allocations.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Able to explain and communicate technical concepts using terminology and methodology aligned to the audiences’ level of experience
Education Required: Engineering Degree+ Project Management Training
Language: Chinese, English
Specific or Technical knowledge: 'Lean Process Management, Value Stream Mapping, Project Management, Data analysis and good Excel knowledge.
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately. Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Dai Yun (Dai.Yun@gunnebo.com) Before May 19.