Introduce SMART MANUFACTURING (Industry 4.0) to automate decision-making process of manufacturing for increasing productivity, quality and consistency in delivery of products.
- Lead SMART Factory initiatives for implementation.
- Project Management SMART FACTORY initiatives
- To bring World class manufacturing practices suitable to security solution products by application of smart manufacturing practices.
- Prepare road map for future ready factory in terms Industry 4.0 standard.
Education Required: Degree / Master of Engineering-(Pref EC/Mechatronics)
Specific or Technical knowledge: Industry 4.0
Contact HR: Sanjay Makwana (Sanjay.Makwana@Gunnebo.com)
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams, and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Sanjay Makwana (Sanjay.Makwana@Gunnebo.com) Before May 19.