Supply Chain Analyst
Support Consolidation of Supply Chain base and creation of common procurement processes among sites.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements.
- Evaluate vendor operations according to quality standards.
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems.
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
Education Required: BSc/BA or MSc in Engineering, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field.
Language: Fluent in English and Italian
Specific or Technical knowledge: Knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, and ERP systems
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams, and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, you are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately. Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Cecilia Guolo (Cecilia.Guolo@Gunnebo.com) Before May 19.