Collaborate with the company's internal teams to develop and implement a coordinated action plan to achieve CSRD by 1/1/25
- Set CSRD plan for BUSS
- Drive BUSS CSRD implementation plan
- Manage BUSS carbon inventories & accounting.
- Analytics of company data and reporting - creating management reports on status and gaps.
- Key stakeholder to the regions to support in data collection
Education Required: Master degree in Sustainability and Environment or Master degree level with Sustainability option
Specific or Technical knowledge: Sustainability/Climate & Environment/ISO 45001
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Before May 19 to Atul Singh (Atul.Singh@Gunnebo.com)