Streamline the Passenger Process
Passage is free with no need for ID or documentation
Monitor locally in-person or remotely to minimise staffing levels.
Superior detection algorithm prevents return to secure areas once cleared
Located ideally after Immigration control but before baggage reclaim to prevent passengers collecting luggage and inadvertently attempting to return back to airside.
Alternatively, install after customs but before the open landside area to prevent unauthorised access to the baggage claim and any secondary exit duty free areas by the general public.
Different sensors analyse the movement of passengers, detect the direction, position of travel and activate the doors accordingly.
Should passage in the reverse direction be deteded, the sensors will instruct the doors to close and trigger an alarm.
Sensors detect left luggage.
By key selector, the PasSec can be operated in four modes:
Automatic: Unidirectional in the exit direction only
Interlocking: Unidirectional controlled passage
Maintenance: No control in either direction
Locked: Walkway closed and locked
By means of remote inputs, it is possible to select automatic, interlocked and locked modes, as well as operate both entry and exit doors.
Jan Skov, Head of Security, Billund Airport
- Design: Unobtrusive design combined with highly glazed aesthetic
- Visibility: High visibility of traveller progress
- Detection: Free passage, in transit anti-return, wrong way detection and left item detection
- Interlock Function: Yes
- Finishes: Stainless steel and other finishes options
- Indicators: Traveller status light indicators
- Flow Rates: 50 to 100 passages per minute depending upon passenger speed of travel
- Dimension Walkways: 650 and 950mm clear walkways to comply with disability legislation
- Power Supply: 115 / 230Vac 50/60Hz
- Power Rating: 600VA peak / 100VA standby
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 45°C 95% RH non-condensing
- Power Failure: Fail lock or fail safe configuration (factory set up)
- Control Systems: Local and remote control override