Controllable via interface connection to AFC control system.
On receiving a signal from the AFC control system, or remote control, the flap leaves open (Normally Closed NC).
If an unauthorised person tries to tailgate or attempts to enter from the opposite direction, the internal alarm system is activated.
If within the pre-set timeout no passage has occurred, the flaps will close and reset.
• High-Performance Fraud Detection through sophisticated and proven algorithm
• Strategically concealed 16x TX and RX infrared photocell arrays
• More than 40 different passage scenarios handled
• Wrong way direction
• Leave aisle timeout
• Anti-crawling flap leaf barrier
• Passenger with a hand carried luggage
• Passenger with wheeled trolley luggage