Automated Fare Collection
Automated fare collection for metro, bus and train networks
Stainless steel cabinet construction and laminated safety glass panels
High passenger throughput with accurate prevention of fraudulent entry
Controllable via interface connection to AFC control system.
On receiving a signal from the AFC control system, or remote control, the flap leaves open (Normally Closed NC).
If an unauthorised person tries to tailgate or attempts to enter from the opposite direction, the internal alarm system is activated.
If within the pre-set timeout no passage has occurred, the flaps will close and reset.
• High-Performance Fraud Detection through sophisticated and proven algorithm
• Strategically concealed 16x TX and RX infrared photocell arrays
• More than 40 different passage scenarios handled
• Wrong way direction
• Leave aisle timeout
• Anti-crawling flap leaf barrier
• Passenger with a hand carried luggage
• Passenger with wheeled trolley luggage
Jan Skov, Head of Security, Billund Airport
- Design and Construction: The gate is designed around a common central mechanism section with add-on end leg sections. The end legs are custom designed to suit the integration of the readers and other AFC internal hardware. Access into the cabinets is via security locked hinged access doors
- Passage Width: Standard 550mm - Wide 900mm
- Finishes and Graphics: Ease of interchangeable finishes and graphics
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 940mm, Central section 1000mm End cabinets-variable to suit AFC peripheral integration, 165mm
- Panel Heights: 900 to 1800mm