Choose the size, capacity and type of storage to suit you
Real-time data transfer and remote management
Store up to 4000 banknotes
- Dual banknote acceptors
- Banknotes deposited into bag
- Graded deposit safe available
- Real-time registration of each transaction
- Multi-currency in the same transaction
- Remote management and administration (including banknote validator upgrades)
- One-time code to open deposit safe
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Several simultaneous cloud connections
- Capacity: 4000 free fall
- Display: 800x480 Touch Display 7"
- Safe: CEN II (Optional CEN IV), UL Type
- Manual Deposit: Only accountancy
- Storage Type: Thermo-sealed bag
- Deposit Speed: 40 banknotes/minute
- Multicurrency deposits: Yes
- Multilanguage: Yes
- Max Power Specifications: 300 watts / 110-220 v.
- Dimension (WxDxH): 495x695x830
- Weight: 340 kg
- PC: Linux Embedded OS
- Software Platform: EMA (Easy Modular Assisted)
- Network Supports: VPN and multi cloud communications
- Receipt printer: 57 mm paper width
- Operating temperature: 10° to 40°C
- Remote management: Users, transactions, firmwares, etc.
- Remote note reader update: Yes
- Remote data import & export: Yes
- Time settings: Supports NTP synchronisation
- "Unified POS" standard: Yes
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, ECB (banknote reader)
- Humidity: 30%-85% relative, non condensating
We Are Here for You
Maximise performance, minimise downtime
Our customer service and support professionals are on hand to make sure your business keeps running. When you need us, we will be there for you.
Cash management solutions are tailored to offer support availability, access to remote diagnostics and guaranteed response times.
Benefit from our maintenance service at all levels: preventive (detect errors in advance), corrective (diagnose errors and restore systems to normal) and performance (ensure operational excellence through real-time online monitoring).
We also offer a technical hotline that connects with banks and CIT services to provide 24/7 remote management and cash monitoring.