BUSS Financial Controlling Models Specialist, Göteborg, Sweden
Financial Controlling Models Specialist, Göteborg, Sweden
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
About The Role
Drive the Business Intelligence agenda within Safe Storage with supporting reporting globally and locally.
- Be internal marketeer on FCM and usage, thus including training of users with strong knowledge in both setup and practical usage.
- Ensure financial validity of FCM
- Ensure setup and financial understanding of Gunnebo EBIT Model & Financial Control Model
- Provide analysis’ driving and tracking financial improvements
- Oversee and drive input quality of Master Data to ensure accuracy within the Financial Control Model.
- Reporting Financial developments monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc.
- Running manual reporting process
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to become a member of a progressive team going through a change journey, where their analysis and recommendations will have real influence in business going forward. This is furthermore an ever-increasing area of the business with high possibilities of development and specializations.
What You Will Do
- Continuous contact with local people in driving understanding of improvements of FCM
- Create EBIT & cost allocation frameworks together with local finance
- Drive understanding & usage of EBIT Model
- Capture business value by delivering improvement analytics.
- Ensuring data load from manual reporting companies.
- Drive Cognos reconciliation with BI reporting (FCM and other possible tools)
- Drive financial improvement projects by tracking and follow-up on KPI’s and development.
- Ensuring local reporting of customer segmentation, sales order handling and other focus areas
Who we are looking for
- Strong analytical mind with capabilities of viewing the larger picture in the business
- Ability to reach out and push people for engagement and improvement
- High drive and own initiative
- Good ability to teach and share knowledge
- Large patience and understanding of different needs and levels
- Very analytic mindset and capabilities to structure and analyse big data
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good relationship
Why join us
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety and collaboration? Our employees have ideas on how to build a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion to realize them. Our attention to societal trends, and our ability to translate these into business opportunities, alongside our dedication to customers, sustainability and digitalization have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry.
We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the strong will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international and diverse and pro-active working environment. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
At Gunnebo, we have a bigger mission, we are working For a Safer World. Welcome with your application.
About Gunnebo Group
The Gunnebo Group is a global leader in security offering innovative products and services to protect and control the flow of people, and to safely secure valuables. Through our businesses Gunnebo Entrance Control and Gunnebo Safe Storage we offer solutions to customers in retail, public transport, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites and banking. We operate worldwide through our 3,400 employees, 25 country locations and 10 production facilities to serve customers in over 100 markets. Together we create a safer world.