BUSS- Robotics Engineer, Bari (Italy).
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
- What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced mechanical/robotics/mechatronics engineer to design and develop robotics applications and devices. You will use CAD 3D modeling to create drafts and perform tests on the robots to ensure safety and quality.
For this job position, you should have a degree in mechanical, robotics, mechatronics engineering discipline and at least 4 years in a similar role. You should have deep knowledge of flexible automation and mechanism, and also possess an aptitude in cost and efficiency optimization.
If you also have a great deal of resourcefulness and a vision about what your machines can do, we would like to meet you.
The position can be located in 2 possible sides: Bari (Italy) or Markersdorf (Germany)
- Design robotic systems from start to finish
- Create and test prototypes, working on necessary components
- Develop cost-effective and efficient process to produce machines
- Create complete documentation for robotic systems
- Troubleshoot defects in the robot design
- Keep abreast of advancements in robotics and relevant fields of engineering
- Drive own activity in autonomy, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring that the technical objectives are met
Requirements and skills
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Technical discipline (Mechanical, Robotics, Mechatronics) and related minimum of 4+ years working experience
- Well-versed in applied physics and mechanism
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD software (Solidworks, SolidEdge and similar) and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of cost, efficiency, and productivity optimization methods
- Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills
- Analytical mind and resourcefulness
- Who are you?
- You are a talented Master graduated in Mechanical, Robotics or Mechatronic Engineering with at least 4 year working experience.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills to work in BUSS, which has global teams and is present in many countries.
- You love working in synergy with other colleagues, also from different department.
- You have a strong digital background.
- Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your knowledge and experience, making a real difference in a global company, you are a highly motivated individual who have several years of experience in design and development of mechatronics equipment, you are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
- Ready to apply?
Is this you?
If you are interested in the proposed challenge, and believe you fit with the above profile description, do not wait with your application!
Please send your CV and cover letter to Roberto Impedovo (email@example.com) before August 31st.
Why join us
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety and collaboration? Our employees have ideas on how to build a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion to realize them. Our attention to societal trends, and our ability to translate these into business opportunities, alongside our dedication to customers, sustainability and digitalization have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry.
We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the strong will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international and diverse and pro-active working environment. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
At Gunnebo, we have a bigger mission, we are working For a Safer World. Welcome with your application.