BUSS- Web Content Manager, Göteborg- Sweden
Web Content Manager, Gunnebo Safe Storage, Göteborg- Sweden
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo Safe Storage is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realise your career goals.
About The Role:
We are looking for a talented Web Content Manager that will ensure consistent brand messages across all websites and advise internal and external clients on the most effective methods for presenting content on the web.
You will create, apply and optimise content, and analyse user engagement in a joint effort with the SEO specialist.
Furthermore, you will create product literature in various languages that is to be used on the country variants of our websites. In this sense you will also coordinate the process of translations.
What You Will Do:
- You will focus on creating and updating webpages and product literature for the assortments in the respective languages in coordination with EMEA markets
- Manage the translations of web content and product literature and work in the company’s “Brand Management Centre” to create language variations of product sheets and brochures
- Manage our company CMS (SiteCore) and marketing master data repository (CDS - Microsoft Common Data Service) to publish content on the BU’s websites
- Optimize websites to maximise search rankings together with SEO specialist
- Provide and analyse web
analytics data to learn how users interact with our sites
Who are we are looking for:
- We believe that you have an academic degree preferably in Marketing or Business Administration, with specification in online marketing & web content management or any other relevant education
- At least 5 years of experience in in an international environment, working with B2B product launches and experience managing suppliers & agencies
- Web page creation via Content Management Systems (SiteCore, Sharepoint, or similar)
- Artwork production & image management (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) preferred
- Skills in Inbound marketing (HubSpot) preferred
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills, with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a global network of colleagues
- Be able to convert vision and mission into deliverable strategies whilst inspiring and motivating all stakeholders
- Design and creative skills for marketing productions
- Competences in project management of online marketing projects
Why join us
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety and collaboration? Our employees have ideas on how to build a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion to realise them. Our attention to societal trends, and our ability to translate these into business opportunities, alongside our dedication to customers, sustainability and digitalization have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry.
We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the strong will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international and diverse and pro-active working environment. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realise your career goals.
At Gunnebo, we have a bigger mission, we are working for a safer world. Welcome with your application.
About Gunnebo Group
The Gunnebo Group is a global leader in security offering innovative products and services to protect and control the flow of people, and to safely secure valuables. Through our businesses Gunnebo Entrance Control and Gunnebo Safe Storage we offer solutions to customers in retail, public transport, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites and banking. We operate worldwide through our 3,400 employees, 25 country locations and 10 production facilities to serve customers in over 100 markets. Together we create a safer world.