Communication and Social Media Manager, Göteborg
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
Who are looking for?
Communications and Social Media Manager
Responsible for Writing and publishing content for various communication channels
What you will do:
- Plan, create and secure a good flow of content into all the BU’s online channels (including websites, social media channels, blogs, etc.) to support the Safe Storage online strategy.
- Develop a Social Media strategy and manage the existing global social media presences.
- Create editorial plan for external comms, social media, blogs and press releases, and for internal comms on the intranet.
- Create copy content related to marketing campaigns (guides, landing pages, forms, e-mailings, etc.)
- Create copy content for product literature (product data sheets, concept brochures, etc.)
- Create product-related press releases and editorials for the trade press.
- Drive, plan, produce and publish content in online channels.
- Produce written content as a deliverable into various marketing activities such as launches, campaigns, tradeshows, events, conferences etc.
- Secure constant and relevant flow of content into each online channel, incl. social media according to the defined editorial plan.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in writing and publishing content
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in target persona analysis and target adjusted content production.
- Passion for social media and online
- Ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities.
- Computer literate
- Ability to turn complex information into interesting content.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Please if you are interested up-load your CV and letter of interests in the form below.
HR Contact person: Nicole Lichte-Braun.