Customer Journey Developer Trainee, Göteborg
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation
journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation
this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo
is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your
- Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible and provide insight into our operations and business Units. It is a one-year program with a work assignment, and you will work on a project during the all journey. The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular training from a prestigious Business School (ESCP) and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to acquire new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to be offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information, please access our web site:
- What you’ll do as a Trainee
This role will support us to, in a strategic way, to increase global growth for EverydaySafe by building a foundation to drive profitable sales and strengthen the customer experience. By using customer insights to convert actions to sales we will strengthen our hit rate and distribute our sales efforts in the right way; channels/markets/customers and support building a fit for purpose customer support structure to improve the customer experience, from market communication to actual sales and aftermarket. Define opportunities for value adding additional services and recurring sales.
- Strategic sales development: gather and analyze customer insights to convert to sales. Understand expectations; identify, quantify the opportunity, and execute.
- Evaluate current and new channels of sales and global markets; Opportunities to explore, areas to stop working on? Gaps in existing channels and new channels to explore support to strategize the road to growth.
- Evaluate the customer journey and support the development of a successful customer experience from marketing communication, through the sales process and aftermarket.
- Global approach, analyze regional differences and needs to address. Understand and define customer needs from a global perspective.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
Education Required: Bachelor in Economics/Finance and Marketing
Language: English and Swedish
Specific or Technical knowledge: Market analytics and appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
- Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
- Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please up-date your CV and academic grades in the form below before May 31 & the contact person if you have any question: Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@gunnebo.com)