Digitals Tools Developer Trainee, Maresfield
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation
journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation
this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo
is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your
- Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible and provide insight into our operations and business Units. It is a one-year program with a work assignment, and you will work on a project during the all journey. The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular training from a prestigious Business School (ESCP) and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to acquire new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to be offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information, please access our web site:
What you’ll do as a Trainee
The Digital Tools Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of digital tools used internally by the organisation. The developer will work closely with various departments to understand their digital tool needs and will be responsible for building tools that meet those needs.
- Develop and maintain a variety of digital tools used internally by the organization.
- Work closely with various departments to understand their digital tool needs and develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to ensure that tools are user-friendly, reliable, and efficient.
- "Test and troubleshoot tools to ensure they are functioning properly.”
- Provide technical support to users of digital tools.
- Stay up to date with industry
trends and developments in digital tool development
Education Required: bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or a related field
Language: Fluent in English
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have a digital background and embrace change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, you are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply? Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please up-load your CV and academic grades in the form below before May 30.
If you have any question you can contact Melanie Grey ( firstname.lastname@example.org)