ITS Projects and Digitalization Trainee, India
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation
journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation
this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo
is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your
- Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible and provide insight into our operations and business Units. It is a one-year program with a work assignment, and you will work on a project during the all journey. The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular training from a prestigious Business School (ESCP) and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to acquire new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to be offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information, please access our web site:
What you’ll do as a Trainee
the Incumbent will work on the different 'ITS & Digitalization Projects' in the area of responsibility.
- To Evaluate the Use cases on Digitalization Initiatives running across the functions, brings in new ideas around those needs/challenges on Automation needed by various lines of business.
- To Asses the Application Portfolio in Global Safe Storage Legal Entities and proposing the optimization synergies for solutions and process.
- To work closely with Regional, Local IT Controllers, Financial Controllers to analyze & establish the Governance Process.
- Project Manage the Launch of Digital Work life community related IT Launch Initiatives (Discovery & Design, Build, Test and Deployment Phases)
- Working with IT Product Owners, Subject Matter Expert, Power Apps team to evaluate solution requirement and running the Proof-of-concept design and build, subsequently launch those modules/capabilities with desired objectives.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Collaborative Coordination amongst Project resources.
Education Required: Master Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Language: English, Italian & German
Specific or Technical knowledge: Knowledge of OpenAI, AutoML, Python and/or C# .NET Core
Contact HR: Atul Singh
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
- Do you fit the profile?
- You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
- Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please up-date your CV and academic grades in the form below before May 19
Contact Person: Atul Singh (Atul.Singh@gunnebo.com)