On-line Marketing Manager, Göteborg
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
Whe are looking for?
Online Marketing Manager
An experienced Online Marketing Manager to develop and execute inbound marketing strategies that drive traffic, engagement, and lead generation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing, a strong understanding of inbound marketing methodologies, and a track record of success in driving organic traffic and leads through content marketing (incl. Social Media Campaigns) and Search Engine Advertising.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute inbound marketing strategies to increase website traffic, engagement, and lead generation.
- Collaborate with content creators, designers, and web content managers to create engaging and high-quality content.
- Set-up landing pages, emails, blog post etc. in HubSpot as well as marketing automation flows for lead nurturing.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in inbound marketing and digital marketing in general.
- Ensure the Inbound marketing methodology is applied on our marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for our lead management including maintaining and updating our two contact databases in HubSpot.
- Cooperate close with our CRM team to ensure a correct lead flow is applied.
- Coordinate marketing projects/campaigns with external partners & agencies.
- Create, launch, optimise, and oversee SEA campaigns on Google Ads and potentially other search engines, as well as sponsored ads on social media channels.
- Strategically and operationally manage the global search advertising accounts and campaigns to ensure traffic quality and conversion goals.
- Track campaign and ad performance, cost, as well as analyse traffic trends and keywords.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in inbound marketing, digital marketing, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing methodologies and best practices.
- Experience creating and executing successful content marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Please if you are interested up-load your CV and letter of interests in the form below.
HR Contact person: Nicole Lichte-Braun.