Product Manager EverydaySafe, Göteborg.
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Our attention to societal trends, alongside our dedication to customers and sustainability have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry, transforming the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
The EverydaySafe is a flagship innovation from Gunnebo. It is a digitally connected, certified, and concealed safe; designed to be simply integrated into kitchen units, furniture units and further installation options throughout the home, shielded and elegant. A lifestyle and design product with the safety of a graded safe. With the EDS, Gunnebo is aiming to provide peace of mind for users through customer-centric innovation.
The EverydaySafe Product Manager role:
The Product Manager is a central hub within Gunnebo for critical information about the product, the market, key competitors, customers’ needs and trends as well as potential prospects within selected Channels of Sales.
collaboration with the General Manager for EverydaySafe, you will be responsible
for the product planning execution and development throughout the Product
Lifecycle, including defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing
product and customer requirements, sustainability strategy and working closely
with engineering, sales, marketing and customer support to ensure revenue and
customer satisfaction goals are met.
What you will do:
- Continually gather and analyze client input through the sales team, product data and business intelligence as basis for the creation and development of our product roadmap, ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals in collaboration with the General Manager for EverydaySafe.
- Drive the execution of the product lifecycle processes; including market research, competitive analysis, roadmap development, requirements specification and new product launch.
- Develop and maintain production timelines.
- Analyse consumer
needs, current market trends and competition as basis for
the product- and business planning process across cross-functional teams. Create product
development strategy that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical
requirements, revenue and ROI.
- Gather client feedback to drive an improved customer experience and ensure a solid customer support function.
- Analyse product and sustainability requirements and develop appropriate programs.
- Collaborate closely with the innovation team, engineering, production and sales teams to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Gunnebo and the EverydaySafe features across primary market segments.
Who we are looking for:
- BA Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience from complex project management including managing multiple stakeholders, preferably combined with product management and/or sales responsibility.
- Product development and software development experience
- Client centric mindset with experience from selling D2C and/or B2B
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly
- Energetic and positive, with a passion for problem solving and relationship building
- Sound business sense and a market-driven approach, with the flexibility to modify approaches to achieve goals as information changes and events unfold
- Fluent in English
Please if you are interested send your CV and Letter of interest before March 19 to Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@Gunnebo.com)