Product-as-a-service financing Trainee, Göteborg
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation
journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation
this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo
is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your
- Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible and provide insight into our operations and business Units. It is a one-year program with a work assignment, and you will work on a project during the all journey. The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular training from a prestigious Business School (ESCP) and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to acquire new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to be offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information, please access our web site:
What you’ll do as a Trainee
Financing and accounting enablement for product as a service based recurring revenue business
Are you ready to be part of a pioneering team that paves the way Gunnebo as a global security group do business? We're looking for a trailblazing trainee to join our finance team and help us shape the future of Product as a Service enabled by financing.
As a key contributor to our future recurring revenue business success, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge product financing models and collaborate with our Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and product owners to create innovative product subscription offerings that meet the needs of our customers. You'll be at the forefront of the new product subscription-based era financing, helping us create the Product as a Service financing model and setting new standards for the industry – all in close first-hand collaboration with selected professional end-customers.
Your work will also be crucial in ensuring that our Product as a Service offering is compliant with all financial regulations, and that our accounting framework in this context is robust, reliable and relevant. You'll be working with some of the brightest minds in finance, developing and implementing new policies and procedures that will set us apart as leaders in the field.
If you're passionate about finance enabled business model innovations in a product company and want to be part of a team that's pushing the boundaries of what's possible, then we want to hear from you. Apply now and be part of a pioneering team that's shaping the future of Product as a Service financing.
Education Required: Minimum Finance Bachelor degree, preferable MSc Economics or MSc industrial economy
Language: English and Swedish
Specific or Technical knowledge: Recurring revenue/Servitization finance
Contact HR: Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@gunnebo.com)
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@Gunnebo.com) Before May 31.