AI/ML Prompt Engineer
As an AI/ML Prompt Engineering Trainee, you will be an essential part of our DevSecOps Innovation team, working to develop and optimize AI/ML algorithms that automate processes, analyze log files, and provide critical feedback to our service engineers, developers, operations, and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for creating prompts for OpenAI and similar AI/ML models and integrating them with our IoT platform to enhance the capabilities and efficiency of our SafeControl Web Portal, Gunnebo Mobile Application, and connected IoT Devices.
- Create and maintain AI/ML prompts that interact with OpenAI and other platforms, automating processes and enhancing our IoT solutions.
- Collaborate with our service engineers, developers, operations, and other stakeholders to ensure AI/ML models meet business requirements and are integrated seamlessly.
- Work closely with the IoT Hub to ensure secure, reliable, and efficient communication between IoT Devices, the SafeControl Web Portal, and Gunnebo Mobile Application.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI/ML technologies, tools, and best practices.
- Participate in Gunnebo's Upskill Program to further develop your skills and expertise.
Education Required: Master Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Language: English, Italian, German
Specific or Technical knowledge: Knowledge of OpenAI, AutoML, Python and/or C# .NET Core
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like. You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Malgorzata Fabczak (Malgorzata.Fabczak@Gunnebo.com) Before May 19.