Customer Journey Developer
This role will support us to, in a strategic way, to increase global growth for EverydaySafe by building a foundation to drive profitable sales and strengthen the customer experience. By using customer insights to convert actions to sales we will strengthen our hit rate and distribute our sales efforts in the right way; channels/markets/customers and support building a fit for purpose customer support structure to improve the customer experience, from market communication to actual sales and aftermarket. Define opportunities for value adding additional services and recurring sales.
- Strategic sales development: gather and analyze customer insights to convert to sales. Understand expectations; identify, quantify the opportunity, and execute.
- Evaluate current and new channels of sales and global markets; Opportunities to explore, areas to stop working on? Gaps in existing channels and new channels to explore support to strategize the road to growth.
- Evaluate the customer journey and support the development of a successful customer experience from marketing communication, through the sales process and aftermarket.
- Global approach, analyze regional differences and needs to address. Understand and define customer needs from a global perspective.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
Education Required: Bachelor in Economics/Finance and Marketing
Language: English and Swedish
Specific or Technical knowledge: Market analytics and appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Contact HR: Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@gunnebo.com)
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@Gunnebo.com) Before May 19.