Data and reporting analyst
The purpose of this role is to manage all of the data and reporting related activities, ensuring data completeness and accuracy. The role will also ensure and develop data governance processes and will be supporting BI reporting.
- In collaboration with Data Manager and Reporting Analyst, the individual will work to establish a master data governance framework and policies. This will cover Customers, Suppliers, Products, Financial data, etc.
- Work with key business stakeholders to identify additional master data attributes required for business analysis and requesting these to be implemented.
- Using a central database for customers, vendors and products, work to get all data into the platform by engaging with local organizations to migrate existing data (filtered / cleansed).
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and data visualizations to communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to data analysis processes, including data dictionaries, data mapping, and data lineage.
- Identify areas for improvement in data collection and management processes and work with cross-functional teams to implement changes.
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields.
Language: Fluent in English
Specific or Technical knowledge: Data governance and data management, SQL knowledge, best practice concepts for Flat Table and BI Cube Design, Power BI report design (basic level)
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have a digital background and embrace change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, you are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before May 19.