Data Pricing Analyst
The purpose of the role is to improve utilization of our Business BI Model (Financial Control Model) by conducting in depth analysis of pricing capabilities in each company and region in Gunnebo. For each company the ambition is to deliver a detailed analysis, present it to stakeholders and lead to better pricing in Gunnebo.
- Conducting Pricing Analysis (price/margin, volume mix analysis)
- Driving data improvement by identifying areas of improvement through data analysis, data cleaning & knowledge of a company’s data processes.
- Become internal Marketeer for FCM Pricing Tool.
- Create understanding, engagement and usage in the local companies.
Education Required: Business Bachelor/master degree
Language: English and Swedish
Specific or Technical knowledge: Advanced Excel skills
Contact HR: Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@gunnebo.com)
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@Gunnebo.com) Before May 19.