The purpose of this role is to manage the CE certification of the new electronic platform and bring in the organization a better knowledge about design and validation of electronic boards, to be exploited for all the future products and for the improvements of legacy ones.
- Lead the design review of new electronics boards.
- Lead the certification (EMC & Functional safety) of new and existing boards.
- Define modifications to be applied on electronic boards and liaise with the stakeholders the implementation of these measures.
- Apply Design to Cost and Modular approach.
- Support production with proper documentation and training
Education Required: master’s degree in electronic engineering or similar
Language: Fluent in English and Italian
Specific or Technical knowledge: Development of mechatronic components, EMC knowledge and expertise also for laboratory tests, PCB design with microcontroller platform, Functional Safety applied to mechatronic components.
Contact HR: Cecilia Guolo (Cecilia.Guolo@Gunnebo.com)
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams, and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately. Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Cecilia Guolo (Cecilia.Guolo@Gunnebo.com) Before May 19.