Junior Product Manager
To support in delivering the Safe Storage strategy for safes and cabinets globally.
- Interaction with markets, customers and sales companies in order to understand and anticipate market and customer needs. Then to take this knowledge and use in creating and developing the safes and cabinets roadmap.
- Analysis of competitors’ offering to ensure our products/services have the right positioning in our markets
- Gain a working knowledge of the safes and cabinets industry, understand and be able to communicate what certification is and how it can influence our strategies
- Using the tools provided, monitor and map profitability of the assigned assortment across the Gunnebo Safe Storage sales footprint and make commercial decisions accordingly.
- Support the Regions with local initiatives, product launches and customer offerings as required.
Education Required: Design or Production engineering background
Language: English essential, working proficiency of other European languages a bonus.
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have a digital background and embrace change.
Do you fit the profile?
You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please send your CV and academic grades as well as cover letter to Melanie Grey (email@example.com) Before May 19.